UIM/SWIM Conference WEBCAST — Register Today
Couldn’t attend the UIM/SWIM Conference in Arlington, VA? Watch and learn from the comfort of your office! All the sessions from the 2014 UIM/SWIM Conference were recorded and archived in an easy-to-view webcast format.
Register for the UIM/SWIM Webcast and…
• Watch at your convenience. Webcast registrants will have full access to the archived session recordings through January 1, 2016.
• Earn CEUs. UIM awards .1 CEU per session hour completed.
• Deliver knowledge to your staff. Watch the webcast with others in your office for a group training experience that is time and cost efficient.
Webcast registrants will have instant access to the following sessions through Jan. 1, 2016:
- Winds of Change: A Value Driven Approach to Long Term Planning Getachew D. Melsew, Supervisor, Planning Section, DC Water
- The Tulsa Experience in Implementing an Asset Management Program Martin Jones, Principal Consultant, Black & Veatch
- Achieving AMR/AMI Interoperability for Water Utilities David Hughes, Manager-Water Research, American Water
- Optimizing Water Distribution O&M as Part of Asset Management Jim Cherry, Water Operations Manager, City of Virginia Beach, VA Department of Public Utilities
- Development of National Water Pipeline Infrastructure Database (PIPEiD) Sunil Sinha, Professor, Virginia Tech and Walter Graf, Program Director – Infrastructure Management, Water Environment Research Foundation
- Using Acoustic Inspections to Prioritize Sewer Cleaning George Selembo, CEO, InfoSense, Inc.
- Energy Management for Treatment Facilities; Achieving Cost Savings Through Increased Efficiency Celine Hyer, Vice President – National Practice Technical Leader, Arcadis
- Benchmarking: How Does Your Utility Measure Up? Scott Haskins, Senior Vice President & Managing Director of Strategic Consulting, CH2M Hill
- UV Pipe: What Makes It Different? Mike Burkhard, President, Reline America
- Innovative Water Main Condition Assessment Tools Piero Salvo, President, GAME Consultants
- Preventive Maintenance Optimization And Implementation: A Case Study Based on WSSC’s Efforts to Optimize Its Collection System Preventive Maintenance Program Hugh Sinclair, Asset Strategy Manager, WSSC and Chandra Vavilala, Engineer, PEER Consultants
- Utility Asset Management Programming: Performance, Sustainability and Resilience –Moving from Academia to Practice Case Study: Matt Stolte, Town Engineer, Town of Blacksburg, VA; Sunil Sinha, Professor, Virginia Tech; and Richard Thompson, Building Manager 1, Arcadis
- A 72″ CIPP Storm Sewer Case Study Swirvine Nyirenda, PE- Capital Projects Division, City of Aurora, CO
Register today for immediate access to the UIM/SWIM Conference Webcast
Cost: $295 for full access to all presentations